Social Icons

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sharecash Downloader v5 work

Hello guys,



It's been some time, when I released the first version of my $harecash downloader, but unfortunately $harecash found about it and blocked multiple IPs to use a premium account, so I had to find a way to use it.

Anyway, here's a new version working (tested by myself).

Evidence :





Note : if you wan't to see password ? Follow me !!



How to use it:

This is coded in VB.NET so it requires .NET Framework to run. It also requires Internet Explorer installed.

First, open the $harecash Downloader and then type the mirror link in the textbox.

Then press "Navigate" and wait for 10-15 seconds.

Then press "Download" and your file should be download.

Screenshot:
[Image: dler.jpg]

10 comments:

  1. gan, passnya apa??? gw udh follow agan email gw littleboys_26[@]yahoo.co.id kirim ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. give me the pass nunof.s.s@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. please give me the password...

    gunawansyah80@yahoo.com

    thank.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kk passnya minta donk.. gw udh follow..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Man!!!
    Thank you for this downloader!!!
    Please give me the password...
    my email: kingfr4@yahoo.com or kingfr4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mas minta passnya dong..
    Kirim ke ifan.izal@gmail.com
    Terima Kasih.
    Blognya manteb !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey please forward me the link and password. i need this very much. my email id is tripathi.rajneesh14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Sebelum Comment baca dulu nih :
1. sebaiknya anda jadi follower saya dulu (untuk lebih mudah berkomentar, karena profil anda ada di bag. follow)
2. dilarang keras menghina SARA & Rasis kebencian
3. tidak untuk melakukan hal-hal kriminalitas (penipuan , dll)
4. gunakan kata-kata yang sopan

terima kasih atas perhatianya
Silahkan Komentar di bawah sini :